For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Permanent or Temporary?

I have tried just about any diet you can imagine. I would completely change my eating habits for a few weeks and lose some weight. However, after a few weeks I became bored and picked my old eating habits back up. It seems like everyday I hear of people who are doing some sort of restrictive weight loss program. What happens when they tire of it? I assume they are like me and they go back to their old habits. One of my goals for this journey is to make permanent changes instead of taking the quick loss, easy way out. I only want to loss weight and get healthy one more time. I am tired of the vicious cycle of losing weight only to gain it back to lose again.

No comments:

Post a Comment